Thursday, January 13, 2011

Suck Hole of Pissiness


Ever feel like this?

Somewhere over on Sesame Street Oscar is homeless and without grouchiness.

I stole his garbage can and his attitude.

I am shaking my metaphorical fist right now.  At everything.  And everyone.

Get outta my way.  Bitches.

This is a serious post-holiday slump.  All the fun is over.  The decorations are down; we're back to work and I'm pissed.

I didn't want to get up this morning. My throat hurts, I have cramps.  Poor me.

Michael won't be home until 9:30 tonight (and tomorrow night).  I want to jump out a window.

The only redeeming nugget of this crappy day is that I get to spend it with Piggy.  And since Michael isn't home tonight, I can watch The Real Housewives of BH and see Camille get her ass dumped over the phone.  She is horrible. 

In case you're wondering, that's all this post was about.  Just dragging you into my suck hole of pissiness. 

Thanks for coming.  Now get out.  You're in my space.

P.S.  I did find this picture to be the most anatomically accurate portrayal of me.  I haven't even begun to tell you guys about my fat knees.

P.P.S.  Don't ever eat a whole bag of dill pickle chips.  Under any circumstances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube