Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Anti- D-bag

So I realized that in my last post I totally did not give Michael a fair shake, and made him sound like a real d-bag.

He is the anti- D-bag.

My Prince Charming.

When I came home from work on Sunday I had homemade chicken teriyaki and a hug waiting for me.  A clean, fed baby and picked-up house. 

He did warn me via text message on Monday afternoon that he was out of dinner ideas.  Poor guy...he just thought I would pick up the hint to get something. 

I'm not a big hint picker-upper.  Doy.  (Remember when we all used to say that in elementary school).

Every time he comes home from a long day at work to a messy house and dinner NOT simmering away happily on the stove, he doesn't even bat an eyelash. 

I'm a lucky girl.

P.S. He is not a big sharer, and did not make the choice to start a blog.  He is handling being written about very well.  I have to give him his due.

I love you honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube