Thursday, December 23, 2010

Locked Up

I cooked dinner to drop off for some friends tonight. 

If you don't hear from me for a few days, it's probably safe to assume I got thrown in the clink for inadvertently poisoning an innocent family with chicken and noodles. 

Obviously it involved multiple trips to the grocery store, Henry in tow.  Several phone calls to my mother, hoping that it would actually taste like something...other than shit.

I'm not holding my breath.

Saw something pretty awesome today.  Hideously awesome.

https://www.pajamajeans.com/flare/next?tag=he|af

I am forever thinking of ways that I can just skip getting dressed all together. Thanks pajama jeans.

Now if only they can come up with a way to make my greasy hair look fresh and beautiful I can skip showering and getting dressed.

Two things I try desperately not to make a habit of.

Michael only has a half day tomorrow, and then he is off on Saturday!

You know what that means...

More quality time together....NO (well yes, but that's not what I'm getting at).

A day I get to sleep in...YES.

A day I get to take a nap...YES.

Am I selfish?  YES.

Do I care?  NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube