Friday, December 3, 2010

Momed Out

Yesterday was a little sketchy at the Bu household.

I think Henry slept for a total of 30 minutes...all day long. 

I sat and banged my head against a wall.  Make it stop. 

I NEED him to nap.  I know it is important for him and his brain development.  And his little spunky attitude.  All that said...I still need it more than he does. 

I need to see his little eyes get heavy and slowly close.  I need to know I have a little time to myself.  Time to pick-up...time to blog...time to sit and stare at the wall...in silence. 

It is hard being on-call 24 hours a day for someone else, no matter how much you love them. 

So, this is me...down on my knees.  Begging the merciful God of naps....please let Henry sleep today.  A good nap, like a 3 hour one.

Pretty please.

I'm momed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube